#1 Godsu (Elgore)

Godsu (Elgore)

Heartless

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 741 posts
  • LocationKarnaca

Posted 17 April 2015 - 10:28 PM

You might have seen my other guide that I made when i was around level 50~, now that I'm level 60 ( surprisingly ) I thought id make another guide now that I have a full grasp on how the class can be played with many builds and stats etc...

4RII3Yf.png 

This is a build that focuses more on how you play with the team and also have Critical chance, you can easily hurt an DPS with your rune and skills while still having utility to get away if you cant kill them fast enough. Recommended Seals, Magical Destruction or Long range on your weapon, critcal remarks on face - head - amulet, everything else is what you prefer etc..

nnHpsVu.png

This would be your maximum damage build, it is recommended you get the % chaos damage and heavy amounts of attack with critical hits. Though you lack any utility you can pick off targets that miss-position themselves, make sure to keep your distance and feed your rune of hunger. This build can also go with dexterity and is good for PvE aswell. Recommended Seals, Magical Destruction or Long range on your weapon, critcal remarks on face - head - amulet, everything else is what you prefer etc..

b2Z9PVc.png

This can be considered a survival/tanky build, you dont really rely on the damage you do but what others do. You have heavy CC with a simple Dexterity build and you can charge in with a tank or by yourself and catch them, you can rely on the tank stats given with the talents you have and also be good at kiting them with mirage and wave. Recommended Seals, Long range on weapon, Dancing forest on gloves and head, tank seals ex: solidity - nizhad - druid. Everything else you can decide on including cards.

Those are 3 simple builds, if you like to try others ones thats fine and if you have any questions please comment or mail me in-game @Godsu

Thanks and sorry for long post :blink:  :blink:   :D  

• Foston (Elgore), Melorola (Elgore), Akroz (Elgore) and 4 others like this

" A true hunter never rests "

LqchOiW.png  

#2 Akroz (Elgore)

Akroz (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 161 posts
  • LocationYoutube

Posted 17 April 2015 - 11:16 PM

what about seals ring, armor, artifact,orb.  what armor is better for each build and what card? -99999 to this guide hahahahha just kidding, this is good to people know what they want to be +1  ;)

• HotChocolate (Elgore) likes this

#3 Solsagan (Elgore)

Solsagan (Elgore)

Warden of Aura

• Moderators
  • 2157 posts
  • LocationYour heart

Posted 18 April 2015 - 02:29 AM

Idk i tried this guide and died to Dewdrops

• TheTwister (Elgore), AnnaMage (Elgore), Besenviech (Elgore) and 2 others like this
First of his name, Lord commander of Revolt, King in the north, Warden of Aura, Protector of the realm.
- List of Elites and Bosses
- Solsagan's assassin build.
- Lastfm Profile
- Spotify Profile

#4 ManaBorn (Elgore)

ManaBorn (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 112 posts
  • LocationAustin, Texas...At Least Until My Company Moves Me Again

Posted 18 April 2015 - 04:21 AM

My pure PVE fast farm high damage AoE's & infinite mana build, although how much if this will stay the same once the mage patch comes in remains to be seen. This build is for pseudo stacking DoT damage with instant damage with skill cooldown reset ability.My last point will go to archivist. Any seals, armor, weapon can be used with this build. Shirra card preferred but since that will see a nerf in the future there is no point in suggesting it right now. But I have ran around with this build before not realizing I did not have bracelet on. So yeah it is pretty destructive. Previously I was using a scythe but did not want to tailor another scythe til 60 so I borrowed a bracelet from my Sorc.

Pure_PVE.jpg

Steam ID: CoporateFatCat

Feel Free To Add, Send Message With So I Know You're Not A Bot

Anonymous_Sig_Banner_1.png

#5 AnnaMage (Elgore)

AnnaMage (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 42 posts
  • LocationOklahoma

Posted 18 April 2015 - 05:59 AM

My pure PVE fast farm high damage AoE's & infinite mana build, although how much if this will stay the same once the mage patch comes in remains to be seen. This build is for pseudo stacking DoT damage with instant damage with skill cooldown reset ability.My last point will go to archivist. Any seals, armor, weapon can be used with this build. Shirra card preferred but since that will see a nerf in the future there is no point in suggesting it right now. But I have ran around with this build before not realizing I did not have bracelet on. So yeah it is pretty destructive. Previously I was using a scythe but did not want to tailor another scythe til 60 so I borrowed a bracelet from my Sorc.

Pure_PVE.jpg

When is the Mage patch happening and what do you know about it?

I'll come back to this lovely lovely game when Sorc's are back to normal :^)

#6 AnnaMage (Elgore)

AnnaMage (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 42 posts
  • LocationOklahoma

Posted 18 April 2015 - 06:01 AM

Now make a sorc, smelly.

I'll come back to this lovely lovely game when Sorc's are back to normal :^)

#7 ManaBorn (Elgore)

ManaBorn (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 112 posts

Posted 18 April 2015 - 06:38 AM

When is the Mage patch happening and what do you know about it?

Best person to ask in forums is Sh-ade he knows all the info of the changes, but patch arrival I don't think anyone on the US server really knows.

#8 Besenviech (Elgore)

Besenviech (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 491 posts
  • LocationBelgium

Posted 18 April 2015 - 09:08 AM

Well then lets hear it from Sh-ade. :D

:ph34r: Sh-ade! We need you! :ph34r:

#9 Godsu (Elgore)

Godsu (Elgore)

Heartless

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 741 posts
  • LocationKarnaca

Posted 18 April 2015 - 04:15 PM

what about seals ring, armor, artifact,orb.  what armor is better for each build and what card? -99999 to this guide hahahahha just kidding, this is good to people know what they want to be +1  ;)

I said everything is your preference, Its not my job to choose your gear for you :P, I only recommended some things

LqchOiW.png  

#10 Godsu (Elgore)

Godsu (Elgore)

Heartless

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 741 posts
  • LocationKarnaca

Posted 18 April 2015 - 04:16 PM

Idk i tried this guide and died to Dewdrops

dont you mean the dewdrop king ? no one ever seems to find it and it has a secret card  :ph34r:

LqchOiW.png  

#11 Flik (Elgore)

Flik (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 63 posts

Posted 19 April 2015 - 06:07 PM

Best person to ask in forums is Sh-ade he knows all the info of the changes, but patch arrival I don't think anyone on the US server really knows.

http://www.royalques...showtopic=32660

From RU forums. Just use google translate.

• ManaBorn (Elgore) likes this

#12 ManaBorn (Elgore)

ManaBorn (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 112 posts

Posted 20 April 2015 - 02:54 AM

http://www.royalques...showtopic=32660

From RU forums. Just use google translate.

Thanks for this

So there will be changes to all classes then, as well as cooldown timers on all monster cards that are skill based, from what I read in there...I think that will be the end of the road for me when that patch hits here.

#13 TheTwister (Elgore)

TheTwister (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 38 posts
  • LocationBrazil

Posted 20 April 2015 - 12:50 PM

Nice Guide Godsu but you forgot something... you dont know how to play as WL =\ quit already
hOhOhOoHoHoOOHoo
just kidding :) well done bro <3

#14 HotChocolate (Elgore)

HotChocolate (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 369 posts

Posted 21 April 2015 - 07:50 AM

Great Guide, show us common build for warlock, it give us the general idea how to build  warlock.

I am sure Akroz is impying that he will release a more complete and in-depth guide all about warlock. :P

I believe we all curious about his build after seeing many of his videos.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users