#1 Phuff (Elgore)

Phuff (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 93 posts
  • LocationBarcelona (Catalonia), Spain

Posted 28 April 2015 - 08:45 PM

This is just a idea that crossed my mind, just another of Phuff's crazy events. D:

We are aware of the quest "Morra's not enough blood", about the lore behind this and how she (Mora) will squish the insolent bugs that dared to forget her, so here is my idea for an event:

Morra's rising

Some broadcast messages tell that something strange is happening, a lot of movement in the land of eternal night, [This can be done with Broadcast], some creatures are appearing in places that are not their usual habitat [Bone rattlers, skeletons, evil eyes...], and at some point the broadcast (always in Lore-like speech) say that a undead army just raised to siege the capital of the world (varlone) the representative of all the humanity  in aura,

The city becomes invaded with an army of undead an darkness-like  monsters, elite monsters (as "generals"), we can make with waves of monsters, every one in a different gate on varlone (maragone, illair,...), and at the en of the battle we can make a "grand finale" with the all-in invasion of a great army and some boss-class monsters (all this INSIDE Varlone) saying taht the monster broke thought the doors and are trying to take control over the city.

This can be a funny event and it will rise the player mora le i think, making the game a little more "original". :)

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Points to take in  mind to do this:

-Messages and royal decrees can be made with the Shout chat by GMs. [a little ROL backstory can make this funny and entertaining ]

-A little dynamism in where the monsters attack can give a little spice to event, not making it monotone.

-Giving a + in exp and loot droop (or money) just for the time of the event, can make it more attractive to players.

-If you want the event can be made in different cites, needing to teleport to each battle and ending in the Final battle with bosses inside Varlone. 

+(IF POSSIBLE) The players receive points for killing each mob spawned (using the same thing that is used in "destructOmania" on the sky fair), and then exchange that points for prices or getting a fixed reward for the number of points everyone got. [0-10 points: a healing potion, 10-50: a set of energy/mana potions, 50- 100: a a summoning seal, ... ] 

+(IF POSSIBLE) If the points thing can't be done, we could use some event drops, like the pumpkin seeds in Halloween event to make the trick. you just need to change the things you can get from the seeds   :P

++++

It's an easy event, no need to program anything, just my idea. :P

Say what you think and if people like it, say how we can make it even better.

• Phuff (Elgore) and HotChocolate (Elgore) like this

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(/)(º,..,º)(/) Go ask a Lobster (/)(º,..,º)(/)                                                                                                                                                    Derping like true freethinker.

loading_spinner.gif5W64x.gifloading_spinner.gif

#2 Godsu (Elgore)

Godsu (Elgore)

Snapchatmethemtitties

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 767 posts
  • LocationKarnaca

Posted 28 April 2015 - 11:52 PM

With the amount of people that are always in varlone it might work

" A true hunter never rests "

LqchOiW.png  

#3 Sh-ade (Elgore)

Sh-ade (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 769 posts
  • LocationMinsk, Belarus

Posted 29 April 2015 - 08:26 AM

Poor Varlone ashkalots :(

Homo homini orcus est...

#4 Phuff (Elgore)

Phuff (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 93 posts

Posted 29 April 2015 - 08:30 AM

Poor Varlone ashkalots :(

Ashkalots can actually get killed?

• Phuff (Elgore) likes this

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(/)(º,..,º)(/) Go ask a Lobster (/)(º,..,º)(/)                                                                                                                                                    Derping like true freethinker.

#5 Talestra (Elgore)

Talestra (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 1206 posts

Posted 29 April 2015 - 09:00 AM

Ashkalots can actually get killed?

Yes. Monsters can attack them and kill. That's why I don't think possible to summon monster army in Varlone itself. Nevertheless your idea sounds great to me. I really love Armageddon parties  :)

#6 Sh-ade (Elgore)

Sh-ade (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 769 posts
  • LocationMinsk, Belarus

Posted 29 April 2015 - 09:43 AM

I'd say even more.

Some time ago they could even be killed in Varlone by players (by means of a tricky combination of Warlock and Sorcerer's skills) :ph34r:

Homo homini orcus est...

#7 Besenviech (Elgore)

Besenviech (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 491 posts
  • LocationBelgium

Posted 29 April 2015 - 10:36 AM

Bring it on :D

#8 Phuff (Elgore)

Phuff (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 93 posts

Posted 29 April 2015 - 06:49 PM

Well, this "event of the end of the world" can be done in a lot of other cities,and with a little warning from the GM so no player put ashkalots in that place, all should be fine, i think.

Just make so people can't put trading spots in Andynapolis (for example) and say that the enemy wants to use the Stargate portal to invade all aura and all other worlds.

And then for the boss wave just say that we (the humans), are going to launch an offensive to the dark army and re-seal morra in her altar, by killing her in her combat form (aka bosses [Or even better with the new Alpha monster thing: "Alpha Bosses"]) *

*Alpha bosses, yeees I think I'm a little sadist with this one, but can be funny. and "Alpha Archon"? someone is up for that?

• Phuff (Elgore) likes this

#9 KiraQuest (Elgore)

KiraQuest (Elgore)

Event Coordinator

• Moderators
  • 1607 posts
  • LocationYork, United Kingdom

Posted 29 April 2015 - 07:04 PM

Perhaps you didn't experience the great event on the EU Server on the evening before the merger - it was great fun that hit its zenith when 3 destructors took control at the gates of Illtyr and only the Varlone Guard were strong enough to attack them.

It would be great to see that on a more controlled and regular un-announced basis to keep people playing. There was even the hope that Hugo might have made an appearance at the End-Of-Server Armageddon Party, but sadly he stayed at home watching Celebrity Big Auran and the popular Aurazon hit series, Breaking Bad BeastBane and the great new desert epic movie, Full Metal Scorpion.

point_metal.jpg

Kira

Marketing Director

Aurazon TV and Media Division

aurazon_logo.png

• Talestra (Elgore), Your-Nightmare (Elgore), Phuff (Elgore) and 1 other like this

85478046cdaabc46b52f40a4f27cfe66.png

#10 Sh-ade (Elgore)

Sh-ade (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 769 posts
  • LocationMinsk, Belarus

Posted 30 April 2015 - 07:24 AM

Alas, they always tend to hold these events during working hours.

Quite understandable but still... :(

Homo homini orcus est...

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Suggestion, JustAnIdea

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users