• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

#1 HarlequinMoon (Elgore)

HarlequinMoon (Elgore)

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 01 May 2015 - 04:26 AM

I dont know what I did. I accidentally  put items in the alchemy mage slot called item improvement instead of the cauldron, now it says I don't have the required materials. HOw do I get materials for the cauldron. Im new to game. thanks.

Plus how do you chat???

Im level 11

#2 Talestra (Elgore)

Talestra (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 1337 posts

Posted 01 May 2015 - 08:12 AM

Hi,

To begin chat press Enter and choose a channel to type your message - Nearby, Location, Whisper and so on.

Could you please specify what items have you tried to put into item improvement slot? Recipe or any resources required for crafting simply can't be put into improvement slot. Could it be that you missclicked and accidentally sold something to alchemist store?

#3 HarlequinMoon (Elgore)

HarlequinMoon (Elgore)

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 01 May 2015 - 08:25 AM

Haven't sold a thing, just joined. Been following my quests up until now. Gone to the warehouse stored my items, then brought them out to try and finish the quest.

its asking for a recipe, what recipe, I dont have any. I can't do a screen shot on this game as lightshot goes straight to desktop doesnt recognise the game..... really frustrating. Just tell me how to get a recipe, I have no quests other then the one mentioned. Pressing M shows no quest.  There is no recipe. None at all. Where do I get it.

other then potions and a card thats all I have.

I have clicked on everything in my inventory, nothing happens, dragged what few items I have over to cauldron, nothing. Where do I get a recipe, its all im asking.

How do I get the recipe. Is there a questline for me to do it again???????

#4 Talestra (Elgore)

Talestra (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 1337 posts

Posted 01 May 2015 - 08:54 AM

Oh, I see now. Well, here are answers:

1. You can drop recipes from monsters, buy at the market in Varlone city for ingame gold or at Elgore mill for alchemical runes. Every recipe has its list of required resources:

- Elum (red, blue or green). Got from splitting equipment in Splitter (Varlone city, near Central Alchemical Lab):

- fabric or metal. Gather plants and ore blocks, get flax and ores, craft fabric/metal in Loom or Melting Mill (Varlone City, near Central Alchemical Lab);

- loot. Items you drop from monsters or get gathering plants.

Whel you will have all needed resources, just put the recipe into the cauldron. Mind that items of nigher levels have only 80 or even 60% chance for successful craft.

2. Quests. If you have no available quests, you need to kill monsters for leveling. New level will bring you new quests. 

Btw, what class you are?

#5 Besenviech (Elgore)

Besenviech (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 491 posts
  • LocationBelgium

Posted 01 May 2015 - 08:59 AM

A recipe can drop from a killed monster. (Chances unknown, but obviously low)

You can buy a recipe from a towers alchemist, other players or the market.

I don't remember a quest that need you to successfully create an item with a recipe but I could be wrong.

Can you tell us your level?

#6 HarlequinMoon (Elgore)

HarlequinMoon (Elgore)

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 01 May 2015 - 09:02 AM

woo hoo, thanks guys... mage class :P  

#7 Talestra (Elgore)

Talestra (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 1337 posts

Posted 01 May 2015 - 09:12 AM

Elgore is right place for leveling newby mage. There are many monsters with Earth element vulnerable to Fire. Good luck  :)

And yes, there is no crafting quest similar to item improvement quest. 

#8 HarlequinMoon (Elgore)

HarlequinMoon (Elgore)

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 01 May 2015 - 09:43 AM

I still don't know what this quest wants.... thanks anyway, all it asks for is items and shard. No idea.

#9 ShitPiecemage (Elgore)

ShitPiecemage (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 131 posts

Posted 01 May 2015 - 02:05 PM

you can PM kleyyn in game. I'd be glad to help you. :-)

-KLEIN Posted Image

#10 HarlequinMoon (Elgore)

HarlequinMoon (Elgore)

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 02 May 2015 - 01:19 AM

oh...../facepalm..... ok ok.... fail moment :rolleyes:  I got greedy and went to 4.....  :blink:  All good, all sorted.....

thank you for putting up with meh kwazyness ... stalk you later   >.>       <.<     

• Besenviech (Elgore) likes this

#11 Lindorianna (Elgore)

Lindorianna (Elgore)

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 03 October 2015 - 02:13 PM

I am in the same boat right now and I have started from scratch. I am still unable to use the Alchemical Cauldron to improve my Encyclopedia and have no clue what to do. 

#12 Talestra (Elgore)

Talestra (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 1337 posts

Posted 03 October 2015 - 02:36 PM

Alchemical Cauldron is meant for crafting, not improving items. To improve your item start dialogue with npc Royal Alchemist and choose option "Item Improvement".

#13 Lindorianna (Elgore)

Lindorianna (Elgore)

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 03 October 2015 - 03:03 PM

O I was misunderstanding the quest I thought he wanted it put in the cauldron. Thanks.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: mage

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users