Oh, I see now. Well, here are answers:
1. You can drop recipes from monsters, buy at the market in Varlone city for ingame gold or at Elgore mill for alchemical runes. Every recipe has its list of required resources:
- Elum (red, blue or green). Got from splitting equipment in Splitter (Varlone city, near Central Alchemical Lab):
- fabric or metal. Gather plants and ore blocks, get flax and ores, craft fabric/metal in Loom or Melting Mill (Varlone City, near Central Alchemical Lab);
- loot. Items you drop from monsters or get gathering plants.
Whel you will have all needed resources, just put the recipe into the cauldron. Mind that items of nigher levels have only 80 or even 60% chance for successful craft.
2. Quests. If you have no available quests, you need to kill monsters for leveling. New level will bring you new quests.
Btw, what class you are?