• This topic is locked This topic is locked
8 replies to this topic

#1 Batay (Elgore)

Batay (Elgore)

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 04 May 2015 - 11:13 PM

Hello, could you restore a remote sorcerer? I understand that I had translated to Ru server, I have no interest playing there :( help if possible

Sincerely yours, player Batay

#2 Sh-ade (Elgore)

Sh-ade (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 769 posts
  • LocationMinsk, Belarus

Posted 05 May 2015 - 08:21 AM

If this can be done at all (and i doubt it) - you should address the technical support. Try opening a ticket here and explain most humbly and pleadingly.

Homo homini orcus est...

#3 Batay (Elgore)

Batay (Elgore)

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 05 May 2015 - 09:17 AM

Sh-ade (Elgore)

You do not teach me what me to do, I know what I'm doing

#4 Sh-ade (Elgore)

Sh-ade (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 769 posts
  • LocationMinsk, Belarus

Posted 05 May 2015 - 09:57 AM

Why asking then if you already know everything? :/

Posting on this forum won't help you with this in the slightest.

• SunnyLeon (Elgore) likes this

Homo homini orcus est...

#5 SunnyLeon (Elgore)

SunnyLeon (Elgore)

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts
  • LocationIndia

Posted 05 May 2015 - 10:30 AM

Seesh what a grumpy fella. Sh-ade was only trying to help. 

#6 Batay (Elgore)

Batay (Elgore)

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 05 May 2015 - 10:47 AM

I did not ask you, sit silently

#7 Besenviech (Elgore)

Besenviech (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 491 posts
  • LocationBelgium

Posted 05 May 2015 - 10:56 AM

I did not ask you, sit silently

This attitude will make the descission for the technical support easy.

#8 Talestra (Elgore)

Talestra (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 1113 posts

Posted 05 May 2015 - 10:59 AM

Even Google translator does not lack polite words. Behave yourself.

Besides, Sh-ade is right. Transfer requests had been accepted only till 1st of March. You should contact support and ask them your question, though I can't guarantee positive decision.

Added information from KiraQuest (due to topic being locked and I cannot add another post)

When the details about the merger were announced in January and February 2015 there was a one-way one-off concession to allow players to transfer one character to either the Polish or Russian Servers under a series of very strict criteria that had to be met by 1 March 2015 latest. it was made very clear at that time, it would not be possible to return under any circumstances.

Sadly, there is no way back to transfer a character from another server to the Global English Server since all moves TO the separately hosted, Russian and Polish servers involved manual transfer of character and possessions and once it was carried out, the original EU Server character was deleted from the Global English Server.

So, regrettably it is not possible to facilitate any returns of characters. It may however be possible following the 30 April 2015 Maintenance Release to start a new character from Level 1 and give it the same name as was on the EU Server. That is the only thing you can bring back - the name, not the character and I can appreciate your disappointment to learn this information.

On a similar topic, I get asked as a Moderator if it is possible for Cards to be removed from items and the answer is quite categorically, NO. The only thing you can do is place another Card on top of another, wherein the first card is effectively destroyed and replaced by the new card. The only times when this is not possible is when an item is 'hard-wired' with an Element card feature as in the L40 mage item Ice Book or the L35 Thief, Crusader, DK item : Flaming Devourer. In those cases toy CANNOT put another card on top of the hard-wired Element feature. There may be others with hard-wired Element features but invariably the item name specifically mentions the element (Flaming Devourer = Fire Element hard wired).

I hope this clarified the situation from the original poster's perspective and also informs others who might be erroneously thinking a move from another server would be the answer or indeed those who think they or a GM can remove a card from one of your items.

Kira

x

#9 Aleriana

Aleriana

Advanced member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 577 posts
  • LocationVarlone, Capital City

Posted 05 May 2015 - 12:15 PM

All questions about your characters should be explained in the ticket here. Our Support will consider your problem as soon as possible.

Like Royal Quest on Facebook: RoyalQuest

Follow Royal Quest on Twitter: RoyalQuest

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Help

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users