5 replies to this topic

#1 MissAkame (Elgore)

MissAkame (Elgore)

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 20 May 2015 - 05:09 AM

http://royalcalc.org....8UH1:1Q.o.1Z.1

Is this a decent build for a pve and pvp warlock and for lvling up should i go full int till max or should i do like a 2 int and 2 endurance build till 40 ? idk much about stat points ive been going full int so far and i dont mind starting a new char it isnt that high anyway so if anyone can help me id greatly appreciate it ^^

#2 Sh-ade (Elgore)

Sh-ade (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 769 posts
  • LocationMinsk, Belarus

Posted 20 May 2015 - 07:36 AM

The build is not just a set of talents and stats - it's also heavily dependent on the equipment and in its turn on what you want your warlock to be.

And yes, there's no really effective hybrid talent build. For maximum efficiency you should decide what field you want to play at.

Homo homini orcus est...

#3 MissAkame (Elgore)

MissAkame (Elgore)

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 20 May 2015 - 05:38 PM

that doesnt help me with my question from what im reading... i wanna do both pve and pvp without having to constantly respec and i also ask about a stat build for lvling up...ive decided what ima do already..

#4 Akroz (Elgore)

Akroz (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 161 posts
  • LocationYoutube

Posted 21 May 2015 - 04:57 PM

i would change some talents for pvp but its ok since you want to be pve and pvp and about the stats go for max int, int is good for attk and healing so you need it, endurance depend what kind of warlock you want to be same with dex or luck, but in general is fine your build, like i said i would change some talents but is up to you

#5 Sh-ade (Elgore)

Sh-ade (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 769 posts
  • LocationMinsk, Belarus

Posted 22 May 2015 - 09:02 AM

that doesnt help me with my question from what im reading... i wanna do both pve and pvp without having to constantly respec and i also ask about a stat build for lvling up...ive decided what ima do already..

You can do both pve and pvpv in any setup. The question is just efficiency.

If you want to maximize your pvp you go for a pvp build and same is true for pve.

i think it is quite clear...

Homo homini orcus est...

#6 Alert (Elgore)

Alert (Elgore)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 148 posts
  • LocationBehind you.

Posted 24 May 2015 - 03:38 PM

The build is not bad at all, for pvp and pve this can be a perfect setup. Tweaks can be made, yes, but overall its a nice build.

As long as it's for the right cause, there's nothing wrong with playing dirty.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users